Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

MissChievous Make-up

On my quest on whose who on Youtube and etc. I came across Beautysplurge's tutorials (which I love by the way)! So I subscribed to her Youtube channel, followed her on Twitter etc. when I saw that she had a friend (Julia MissChievous) on both Youtube and Twitter and so, being my own curious self I watched her tutorials and I got hooked!
Although I have a large list of Youtube subscriptions I just had to subscribe and follow her and besides from all the tutorials on my subscriptions list I liked her nail art most of all (she having the most number of nail tutorials) and her make-up tutorials were so unique I spent the whole afternoon watching her instead of listening to music (a surprising thing for me to do without getting a little bit depressed) and honestly I'm still listening to her now (that's why it's taking me a very long while to finnish this 'cause I can't listen, watch, and blog all at once) just trust me she is good!

Watch her on her Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MissChievous#g/u

Follow her on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/MizzChievouz

'Till next time, Optimists!
Ava Y. (Jayla Magic)

No comments:

Post a Comment