Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

My first time on Twitter

Hey optimists!

So as most of you know from my earlier posts I went on Twitter to add up my chances of winning AprilAthena7's contest, and, well it feels like I'm in an alien world (a big surprise since I consider myself an alien) It's full of celebs (I don't know why) and people like AprilAthena7 (cool people) who by the way is itsjudytime on twitter and if you want makeup and fashion advice with a bubbly personality she's your girl.
So I have currently posted 3 'tweets', changed my layout (if that's what it's called) which is similer to mine here, 'followed' one person (itsjudytime),changed my profile picture, and updated my bio. I must admit I kinda prefer Facebook to Twitter but then I've just been on twitter for a day and Facebook for 4 years and I haven't really understood Twitter's structure whilst Facebook....well, you know what I mean.

Good thing is I haven't encountered the 'crackpots' that Dowggie (My dad's nickname) mentioned a while back when I asked him about Twitter. Who knows I might enjoy Twitter...

Well 'til next time optimists!
Ava Y. (Jayla Magic)

No comments:

Post a Comment