Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Taking a shot at AprilAthena7's contest

                                                       Some of the prizes of the contest

So, I'm a self-proclaimed optimist (although I keep on being my on devil wearing prada) but that doesn't mean I'm a very confident person. Truth is I'm a coward and I don't know why I'm entering this contest but I am and none of you can do anything about it...okay...yeah you can...but you need to chase me first (not a very difficult thing to do). I know I have absolutely NO chance of winning (how optimistic...) I actually am going to try it. I never entered a contest for a talent's school since I was 10 when I was crushed by a big red truck carrying a fat guy named Joe when I did not get through and my only friend (then) got through. Not only did I start thinking I wasn't good in acting I started feeling envious of my friend who was day to day getting praises for, you got it, acting. And when I start thinking life is unfair she starts spending more time with Erica her old friend. Although lonely I didn't find it suspicious so I was caught off gaurd when she came up to me in the hall, gave me the same look she gives her cat before she pushes him off her lap, and told me she couldn't handle being friends with a "Burned Actress".

Flash forward a few years, artist, fashion designer and what I think is a better actress that my ex-friend will ever be I Ava Amica P. Yuson an ordinary Fillipina who doesn't feel she belongs here in the Philippines but somewhere over there will take on AprilAthena7's contest bravely! Wether I win this thing or not It'll make me enlightened to know I plucked up the courage to try!  Sounds dramatic isn't it? Well that's my life!

Till next time little optimist!
Ava Y. (JaylaMagic)

P.S. This is the contest I'm joining!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKm7MUi5OcI&feature=feedlik

No comments:

Post a Comment